Take the hill with a crisp and clean look. The August GOTM, Matthew Boyd’s custom A2000 B125, features an all-Blonde look on Pro Stock® Leather. Navy Blue Bold Logos with White outlines pop off the glove, a Closed Two-Piece Web hides pitch grips on the mound and a Pro Sleeve helps hurlers to keep from tipping their pitches. A portion of proceeds benefit Kingdom Home, Matt and Ashley Boyd’s organization in Uganda that houses children and provides resources and protection from the threat of sex trafficking. We encourage you to learn more and support the cause at kingdomhome.org.
Each month, Wilson unveils a new A2K or A2000 Glove of the Month - a unique limited-edition Pro Stock ball glove available only in-store from select dealers. Past Glove of the Month gloves have included player customs, one-of-a kind models and fan-designed contest winners. A portion of the proceeds go to Pitch in for Baseball, a longtime Wilson charity partner.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.
- Closed Two Piece Web